Sunday, March 6, 2011

Drake's birthday

Drake had a great "football" themed birthday! :) Here is some video that Bo got from the party. The funniest thing was that he started the birthday song all by himself. As soon as he saw me light the candles he just started to sing and we all joined along.

The bounce house was a big hit! He still looks in the backyard and asks when it will come back, so we will definitely have to do that one day this summer.

Baby Riley will be here soon! 3 more weeks till our scheduled day...not sure if I will make it that long or not! I am huge and uncomfortable and so ready to hold and kiss her! :) At the last doctor visit 2 weeks ago she was measuring one week ahead, and everything looked good--fluid levels, etc. I go again this Tuesday and hoping for some more good news on her growth.

I will update again after doc appt. Keep praying for a healthy baby girl, and for a safe labor/delievery/c-sect..whatever is to come! ;)

No comments: